Monday, June 29, 2009

Anno and GP left us...what happened?


My parents left us today after a week long visit. We had a really good time, maybe too good. Check out M's video - honestly I was so surprised by her feat but had to tape it so that someone else would believe me. She didn't spill a drop (which is not the case every meal during which we give her a big girl cup!) E is still sleeping, but now she's in her bed versus the kitchen floor.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love the video of M! Even my mischeivious son has not attempted that one yet! I saw your post on FB about teaching your parents! That's great! Hopefully your out of touch sis will follow suit! Maybe you can put some sibling pressure on her!
    It sounds like you guys are having lots of fun and are very busy!!!

    ReplyDelete