Welcome to our blog, or what we hope will be a fun way to stay in touch! This should enable us to post pictures and email you to let you know that there are new pictures and videos to see. Periodically David and I can post a blog to let you know what we've been up to in Minni!
We had a good weekend - rainy but fun. Our grass is officially green now. Saturday, the girls and I explored the Children's Museum for the first time in a while and they really enjoyed it. There's a special Clifford exhibit right now and we got to touch two types of turtles. Sunday was truly a dreary day filled with intermitent naps, snacks, and a visit to the neighbor's house! I did go out for a run pre-down pour and David and the girls met me for a nice breakfast in Linden Hills at Zumbro's (Syd and Jim we took you there for Mother's Day last year).
Click this link to see our pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/dnd55424/April2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCMqXlo3P4Kn0Tw&feat=directlink
from the St. Paul Conservatory taken on a day when it was freezing outside but like a sauna inside - it was great; Easter Day; after an Easter egg hung (which the girls loved!); my b.day (there are a few videos); the cake I made for Polly's birthday; and this past weekend. Love, Delphine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete